Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BAD ME


So, Idk if I posted it yet. But a few weeks ago, I received another package from my SP! It was so cool. Was I think 7 or 8 skeins of Mission Falls 1824 Cotton and a bottle of body cream/hand lotion from Bath and Body Work that was Enchanted Orchid. I LOVE IT! I haven't knitted with Cotton yet, but It will be GREAT for the #88 dish cloth I'm going to start! Its just the right color. I will try to get photos on here tonight, but since I'm at work, without my memory card, I hope Flickr will let me put them up here. I have gotten the order put in for the next package I will send to MY sp! Super Excited about that!! :)

















My Christmas Gift arrived a month late! On Saturday January 24th, We welcomed home Teegan. A Yorkshire Terrier puppy. She is ADORABLE! I'm on the prowl for a pattern for a sweater for her, because the day we brought her home, a freakin' cold front came through and the poor little girl freezes when she goes potty. She's only 8 weeks old, so it's seemingly impossible to find a pattern for a teeny pup, and I'm not a professional, nor near intermediate knitter yet. Kelly says, maybe having to modify a pattern for my first sweater attempt won't be a good experience. I kinda have to agree. Anyway....Just remembered that I hadn't blogged about my SP package and I was excited about it!!!

No comments: