Wednesday, May 13, 2009

things...that...yeah.

So I haven't "blogged" in a bit. I'm sitting at work with NOTHING to work on, but 8 minutes and I can go home. I've had several health problems lately, and I'm sure some of them are directly related to the fact that I am slightly overweight. And rediculously unhappy with that. I found out I have high blood pressure, and I'm unhappy with that. Things have become very stressful at my house, and I don't quite understand why.
Matt and I were married on April 4th, at 1 pm. My cousin is holding our wedding pictures, for whatever reason. I can access them online, however, I can only buy prints of them. I can't share with myspace, or facebook, or relatives who didn't get to come. Which pisses me off. So I'm fixing to lose my cool there as well. I emailed him yet again today. Pretty soon I will be losing cool with him. All I want is the pictures that I feel I have a right to, considering he was paid money for it and I received no goods. I'm angry.
Corban has clinic again tomorrow, I know his weight will be an issue. We've been slacking on his cpt, but I think he may run and jump a bit for that. I have got to do better, for him. He deserves it. He hasn't gained anything since we were up there last, in fact I'm guessing he lost weight. He ran a fever today, and I fear we're looking at bronchitis or something.
Courtleigh's father will graduate from the Marine Corps on May 22nd, and Courtleigh will screen for Kindergarten. She graduated Pre-Kindergarten today. I'm SOOO excited for her to start Kindy, but so afraid of how well I will take her being in school all day long. I don't know if I'm ready for this. It makes me ACHE for another baby. Although right now it's not the time, and I know it's not. I just keep taking the pills and telling myself no. Suppress those thoughts and desires. Baby could have CF anyway.
I have come to the conclusion I really miss my friends. And the ones that I've had over the years just seem to fall away. I can name one that's been there since Kindergarten, and one that came around just in the last year. I'm glad she did though, cause she's a great friend, and was the best bridesmaid I had at my wedding. Considering the other wanted nothing to do with it, and admitted it to me, the MORNING of my wedding. :( Oh well.
Clock say 4 pm, eyes say get these contacts out, so I'm gonna get.

No comments: