Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So we took the kids trick or treating lastnight. It was pretty cool. Courtleigh was Hannah Montana, Corban was a giraffe. We were supposed to have gone with Matt's mom, but ended up in Derby at KFC at 7 pm. LOL! Pretty good. I didn't really feel like going to a bunch of strangers houses anyway, but we went. Courtleigh got a BUNCH of tootsie rolls. Those seemed to be the favorite this year. Last year was Snickers. As long as they had fun that's what matters. It was fun to see how excited she was to go.
I finally got the ribbing on Matt's beanie done, and now onto the Stockinette portion of it. I hope he likes it, and it fits him. I worry about it. I was going to double the ribbing portion and make the ear cover longer, but I decided that I HATE ribbing so I didn't lmao. Anyway...I better get back to knitting....and working lmao.

No comments: