Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tubes

The word has returned to my vocabulary. Corban was diagnosed with his 4th ear infection since September. At which point I decided it's time. I don't care what everyone else says, When he can't go but 2 weeks without one, then it's time. Consult on December 5th, surgery to follow shortly after, but unsure of when. I just know that he has to feel crappy 95% of the time anyway, so why make him be that way 100% of the time because of the stupid ear infections? I'll just fix it now. Courtleigh was getting her tubes right about this same time when she got hers 3 years ago. In fact her consult was December 13, 2005. Weird. Anyway, I finally my shipment of stuff in for My SP, so I'll be sending it out Thursday! WOOHOO! Still trying to figure out what all to put in it. I also got my first set of DPN's to learn to knit in the round with. SUPER excited. But now that my hours have changed AGAIN, I'll have to readjust my time at home to include some knitting time! :) Anyway, I have much work to be done and much notes to be taking on AP so, I better go...

No comments: