Thursday, November 13, 2008

just random thoughts!

I got my secret pal today! And I'm so excited! I also started Kelly's Christmas gift lastnight! It's coming out great! I'm so excited. I got tags on my new van today, cost WAY TOO much. Things at work are going okay tonight. I found out today they want to teach me how to do some new stuff! I'm super excited. A step in the CAREER direction! I'm so excited. Things are going to start looking up for a good while now I hope. I found the dress of my dreams lastnight, and got started REALLY planning the wedding. I picked a date. April 4th, 2009 at 2:30 PM, I will become Mrs. Matt. I'm so excited!
Courtleigh was invited to her first sleep over today! I'm so nervous that she won't stay all night, but I hope she does. I know she'll love it and have a total BLAST! And then it will be our turn to return the favor. Which I guess I'll need to get with Ames on and see what you do for a little girls sleep over. Anyway, I better get back to work lol, before I get in troubles. Knitting at work. WOOT! LOOOOOVE my knitting!!!

No comments: