Friday, November 28, 2008

SP

I shipped out my first SP package today. I haven't done much knitting in the past two weeks. I can't really do it at home, because EVERYONE here is too immature to leave it alone. I expect it of my kids....however of my fiance I don't. Sometimes I want to kick him in the head. He can be so obnoxious. My job changed, so I do a lot more at work...and then come home earlier, so I'm better able to keep house..and spend time with the kids.
Corban cultured Psuedomonas Aeruginosa again, which could be a bad thing. We only have one of the antibiotics required, because his dr went on vacation a week early. So when they KNOW our insurance requires a Prior Authorization to get it, they still call it in and expect us to be on it. So I threw a fit. Yeah, imagine that. Me? Throwing a fit? Never! Yeah right. In any case, I did it. And I'm not sorry. I am sorry however, that Cystic Fibrosis doesn't FREAKING take Holidays. Must be nice for the dr's to get their week worth when their patients don't get any. Wonderful. Not even the PA can't authorize it. And that makes me VERY angry. I have wanted all week to go see my aunt who is in the hospital, but I'm terrified to go because Corban cultured the PA. And I would hate for him to get anything else from the hospital. Hopefully she'll get to go home tomorrow and next weekend I can go up there and visit.
A week from today is Corban's consult for his tubes. I hope that goes successfully, and we get them done within the next 2 weeks. Too much to deal with, his ears always being infected and him constantly being sick. anyway, back to cleaning and bathing i go.

No comments: